Saw this from my friend Liz--on facebook--I'm off for lent but I still read the emails.
Answers by Anna, age 3.75
1. What is something mom always says to you? I love you
2. What makes mom happy? When I give you a hug.
3. What makes mom sad? When I do something wrong.
4. How does your mom make you laugh? When she's silly.
5. What was your mom like as a child? You played with your Mama.
6. How old is your mom? I don't know.
7. How tall is your mom? Hunanimous...that means big.
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Play games and races.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Help herself.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Party.
11. What is your mom really good at? I don't know
12. What is your mom not very good at? Umm, rolling. (demonstrates a somersault) I mean this.
13. What does your mom do for her job? Go to school.
14. What's your mom's favorite food? Umm, lots. Chinese food?
15. What makes you proud of your mom? When she wins.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? A Mama.
17. What do you and your mom do together? Play games and races.
18. How are you and your mom the same? Have two eyes, one nose, two ears, one mouth.
19. How are you and your mom different? Big and small
20. How do you know your mom loves you? 'cause love to pieces.
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? School.