Wednesday's not a great day for a party because I have my online class on Wednesdays this year, and I didn't get anything organized in time. :(
But we'll still be celebrating-you can count on that! Hopefully 9 people for lunch, ordering 9 number 9's from somewhere.
And here's a 9 quiz:
1. Name the 9th president:
2. Name the 9th state in the union:
3. Make a list of 9 9 letter words that begin with the 9th letter:
4. Name the 9th largest country in the world.
5. What's the 9th verse from the 9th chapter from the 9th book in the Bible?
6. Write a math problem using only number 9's.
7. What's the number 9 song on 09/09/09?
8. Name 9 countries that speak Spanish.
9. Which element has the atomic number 9?
First 9 correct answers win a prize! Answers tomorrow, so hurry!