Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Monk p.i.

It's one of the best weeks of the year.

Monk on Netflix.

We don't watch TV on TV (no cable out here, plus I hate being tied to schedules), just on Netflix, so we can burn through a whole season in just a couple of really wonderful days. We just finished Season 7, and I think there's only one season left....sniff...



Anyhoo, this promo was on the DVD, and it makes me laugh every time I watch it. Natalie with the towel! Disher rolling in his chair! Monk's wink! Enjoy.

4 comments:

Susan said...

We just started season 7 last night. Mr. Monk and the Genius was so stressful! What will we do without him?

In the Mix said...

I'm only on season 4. Daniel won't watch it with me so I have to fit it in where I can. Thanks for the video. It makes me smile.

betsyann said...

s-Oh, there are some great ones in this season-get excited. Do you suppose the disks went from my house to Netflix to your house?

itm-What? Daniel's crazy. Monk's great.

Every time I watch it I laugh. Still!

malh said...

I am glad we are in the last season. I hate being addicted to a show.