Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Chelsea and Jim's Quilt

I made this for Chelsea and Jim for their wedding.  It was in 2011.  They just got it this past Spring.  



I can't believe this is the only picture I took!  It's queen size, so it's a little harder to hold up.  I had this colored fabric set in my stash, I got it sometime on clearance.  I don't usually make things exactly like the pattern, but I saw the Organic Elements quilt pattern and thought of Chelsea.  This was my first applique project and it was so much fun and so easy!  I definitely want to do more with that technique.

This was a fun quilt, and I loved making it and thinking and praying for my dear friend.

4 comments:

Susan said...

I LOVE that! The colors are great and the pattern is so cool. A+++

In the Mix said...

I love this! So lovely.

Melanie said...

So pretty! I am scared to attempt anything that big!

Roach Momma said...

I love this one too! :)