Monday, September 02, 2013

Ingleside 8/28/13

Not a single post for a month!  Sad.  


I have the chips hidden in my closet because I was tired of coming home from school to find chips EVERYWHERE.


Jimmy discovered the super fun game of grabbing handfuls of dirt out of the plants and rubbing them on the tea table.  Now the gate is off of Katie's bed and around the plants.  VICTORY!


I remembered to pull out Jimmy's banner!  Happy 1st Birthday, mister!


The garden is still chugging along.  I have a zillion green tomatoes, but not one of them has started to turn...



Some months are so busy, the cake plate is not only empty, it's covered in crumbs a month old. 

Here's hoping I'm back in bloggy land!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I've missed you! You know it's bad when you have to hide the chips in your closet!

Susan said...

Welcome back!