Monday, September 09, 2013

Fortunate Fall--Audrey Assad

Our new favorite has a new album and it's just as good  even better than we hoped for.

 

LYRICS:
I put all my hope in the truth of Your promise
and I steady my heart on the ground of Your goodness
When I'm bowed down with sorrow I will lift up Your name
and the foxes in the vineyard will not steal my joy

because You are good to me, good to me

I lift my eyes to the hills where my help is found
Your voice fills the night--raise my head up and hear the sound
Though fires burn all around me I will praise You, my God
and the foxes in the vineyard will not steal my joy

because You are good to me, good to me

Your goodness and mercy shall follow me
all my life
I will trust in Your promise

© 2013 Audrey Assad Inc (BMI)


Just the thing for good days, hard days, and everything in between.  I give it my highest recommendation.  

AudreyAssad.com

1 comment:

Susan said...

I've really been enjoying my Audrey Assad pandora station. It's a nice calming backdrop when blogging about football and violent TV.