1. Buy a yard each of two cute flannels.
2. Wash, Dry, fold into quarters and even out the edges so they're the same size.
3. Lay them out, right sides together, and stitch around the edges, leaving a hand sized hole for turning.
4. Turn right side out, finger press the seam in, and stitch the hole closed.
5. Sew a few lines of stitching to hold the two pieces together.
6. Part with an adorable/strange baby card (scan it first, because you're card crazy) and pop it in the mail!
All done in less than 30 minutes.