FL 561 Teaching Second Languages
I'm a little nervous about this one because I have FOUR books, 1455 pages in all. Eeek.
This summer I really enjoyed working at Patrick Dugan's, so maybe I'll try to sneak away and do the same for this class. It's more fun than shutting myself in my office.
I guess summer's all the way over now--let's see how I did on my summer list.
2. Scrapbook-2 years worth
3. Funeral book
6. Shannon Quilt (teensy bits of progress)
7. Molly G Quilt (picked out fabric)
15. Keep up with garden and yard (mostly-it's pretty weedy, but we haven't killed the trees, and the garden is overgrown and crazy, but I've not given up completely)
17. Train for 10K (on track for the Laura K 10K)
19. Build a compost bin (Matthew was not in favor)
21. Make album from Katrina's wedding.
Not too bad, though I think the scrapbooks were my main priority, and none of that got done. I'm constantly trying to be more realistic, slow down, not try to get so much done, but it's awfully hard. There are so many possibilities!
Fall List tomorrow. Any suggestions?